The finest lawns and gardens consist of a variety of carefully selected plants, shrubs, hedges, and bushes which are artistically arranged, placed in the best location conducive for their growth, and consistently nurtured to achieve the inherent beauty that only an exceptional landscaper can bring about.
Castro Family Landscaping, LLC , the best landscaping design services in Austin, Texas, as been expertly creating gardens and lawns in Austin, Tx that are most suited to and would complement every family’s lifestyle. Knowing each family is unique, we are ready to cater to your specific needs and ideas.
Whether you love hosting gatherings or would rather enjoy some peace and quiet, we can put our heads together and create your dream yard. Tell us what you envision doing in your garden and we will provide a practical and resource-friendly solution yet bring forth the most exquisite space.
The Shrubs, Hedges & Bushes Factors
Designing a landscape entails meticulous planning and analysis of the state and shape of the land to be developed, weather conditions, water supply, the purpose of the space, and considerably more.
In addition, there may be areas that need to be delineated, enclosed, or even hidden from view. In line with this, one of the better options we might suggest is to take advantage of the many strong points of strategically planting shrubs, hedges, and bushes.
These terms are often used in everyday conversations, yet sometimes they can be quite confusing. So, for the sake of clarity, here are some concise definitions:
A shrub or a bush ( these terms may be interchangeably used ) is a densely stemmed low-lying woody plant. Most commonly, their stems are perennial and hardy with multiple root systems.
A hedge, on the other hand, is but an aggregate of shrubs and bushes as they were planted close to each other.
Over and above their aesthetic value, shrubs, hedges, and bushes present a diversity of other benefits both to the homeowner and the environment in general :
- they are low maintenance, not requiring too much of your time and effort to thrive
- they are a great alternative when outlining boundaries and may act as a visually appealing wall or screen while affording you privacy
- tactically placed, they act to either slow the wind or block the sun’s rays thereby help regulate your home’s temperature which translates to energy savings
- they naturally filter dust and a host of other pollutants from coming into your space
- they prevent soil erosion
- they furnish food and shelter to insects and small animals aiding in the sustenance of a healthy ecosystem
Gathering the Shrubs, Hedges & Bushes
Get your landscaping job done right the first time. Hire a trustworthy and reliable landscaping service that guarantees to exceed your expectations.